The downloadable Marijuana Product Safety Plan Template is around 25 pages in length and has been developed by a leading marijuana laboratory. The purpose of product safety protocols is to ensure that medical marijuana is:
• Free of pests and microbiological contaminants, toxins, pesticides and non-organic nutrient residues;
• Medicinally potent and;
• Properly labeled to strength of active ingredients.
Product purity is achieved first through preventive measures:
• Proper sanitation, scrupulous clean room operations, maintaining a closed growing environment, and controlling for heavy metals;
• Limiting human traffic and transport and enforcing clean room and general hygiene protocols and;
• Systematically pruning plants of decaying matter, quarantining contaminated plants, employing predator species, and developing disease-resistant strains.
Additionally, for the failure of preventive measures the need for remediation is addressed through close observation of growing conditions and continual laboratory analysis of samples for dispensing and cultivating marijuana. Remediation is used, when necessary, while always employing the most organic and least toxic method that will be effective. Details of prevention, assessment, and remediation procedures are contained within this Product Safety Plan.
Please Note: Template plans are vertically integrated and not specific to any geographic region. You will be responsible for customizing the template plans to fit your market, business and state laws. You will be provided a digital download link to receive the template immediately after purchase.