The downloadable Inventory Control Plan Template is around 30 pages in length. The tracking and control of inventory is essential to all aspects of medical marijuana cultivation and dispensing, from keeping products and the facility secure to fulfilling your compassionate mission. While preventing opportunities for diversion, this plan details ways to provide a steady supply of high-quality marijuana to meet the needs of patients/customers.
The goal of inventory control is to create a wholly transparent process of production and distribution so that at any time, regardless of its production stage, the condition and quantity of every product is documented. This will allow exceptional marijuana quality while avoiding over or underproduction, and allowing detection and prevention of any misallocation or theft.
The goals of inventory policies and procedures are:
• ensuring product integrity for patients/customers
• preventing internal or external product diversion
• complying with Department regulations
• tracking key statistics related to patients/customers, products, and business
There are four components to a comprehensive inventory control system:
• well-trained and well-supervised staff
• state-of-the-art electronic inventory tracking
• information security
• rigorous operational protocols of management, oversight, and accountability
Heavily relevant to inventory control is, of course, the overall security of facility and operations, which is extensively elaborated in our Dispensary Security Plan.
Please Note: All templates are non-refundable due to the nature of our business in selling intellectual property. Template plans are vertically integrated and not specific to any geographic region. You will be responsible for customizing the template plans to fit your market, business and state laws. You will be provided a digital download link to receive the template immediately after purchase.