The entire Fire Safety Plan Template is around 30 pages in length. We have developed a comprehensive cultivation and dispensary Fire Safety Plan for protecting your equipment, inventory, products, and more importantly, your people. There are added security challenges that medical marijuana facilities face, so our Fire Safety Plan considers many policies, procedures, and systems that provide sufficient protection.
The downloadable Fire Safety Plan Template is divided into two main sections: PREVENTIVE SAFETY MEASURES and FIRE SUPPRESSION. Both categories are designed to minimize fire exposure and prevent breaches before they even occur.
The Preventative Safety Measures section includes:
• Going Beyond Code Requirements
• Ensuring Electrical Safety
• Good Housekeeping and Site Maintenance
• Adequate Complying with State and Local Fire Codes
• Signs and Notification for Hazardous Materials
• Fire Safety Training and Drills
• Effective Emergency Response Plans
The Fire Suppression section includes:
• Fire Risk Survey
• Fire Protection Checklist
• Exits Checklist
• Flammable and Combustible Material Checklist
• Evaluation of Independent Fire Consultant
Please Note: Template plans are vertically integrated and not specific to any geographic region. You will be responsible for customizing the template plans to fit your market, business and state laws.