CBD Regulation Guidebook
The CBD Regulation Guidebook is 6 pages and provides clarification on the most frequently asked questions regarding cannabidiol (CBD) business since the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill which federally legalized hemp and products derived from hemp, such as CBD.
Developed by our industry expert research team, the guidebook covers the following topics and answers questions such these from a national standpoint:
- What is hemp? How is it different from marijuana?
- What is CBD? What’s the difference between CBD derived from marijuana and CBD derived from hemp?
- Will new state laws combine hemp and marijuana regulation?
- How can I sell/retail CBD hemp oil legally?
- How can I cultivate/process hemp legally? Is home cultivation allowed / do I need a special license to cultivate hemp?
- Can hemp cross state lines?
- How much does a hemp cultivation cost to build?
Begin your research, learn the basics, and start your CBD business planning with this guidebook. Immediate automated download link provided after purchase.