Canada Cannabis Producer Business Starter Package
Prepare your application for your cannabis business in Canada with our Canada Cannabis Producer Business Starter Package that includes:
- An informational overview of the Canada Cannabis Program
- Cannabis Business Application Guide & Checklist
- Cannabis Business Plan Template
- Cannabis Financial Plan Template
Please see below for descriptions on each product included in the Canada Cannabis Producer Business Starter Package.
The Downloadable Canada Cannabis Information & Overview document is an informational PDF which includes an overview of Canada's Cannabis Laws and Program to include the following topics:
- Bill/Act/Law Recap & Latest Updates on the program for both Medical and Recreational Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Business Details to include:
- Licensing Information
- Application for a Licensed Producer Submission Details
- Information on Existing Licensed Producers
- Patient Access/Information
- Cannabis Limits
- Regulating Agencies & Contact Information
- Resources to reliable sources for more information on the program
Application Guide & Checklist
Our Downloadable Dispensary Application Guide, roughly 50-pages, is designed as a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to submission. From team building activities, financial modeling, inventory control, patient education, to real estate selection, to local community efforts.
- Required and recommended Team Members
- Staffing, including Organizational Charts
- Real Estate Tasks
- Floor Plan Samples
- Community Building Tasks
- Financial Planning
- and More
The Downloadable Dispensary Business Plan Template is around 50 pages in length. A comprehensive business plan that every entrepreneur interested in opening a dispensary (retail), manufacturing cultivation facility must have. This business plan is an essential document if you own or are going own a marijuana facility. The business plan is also vital if you are applying for a marijuana business permit or are interested in obtaining funding.
Dispensary Permits has written and has access to over thirty customized business plans, many that have won competitive dispensary application processes in several states. We have consolidated all of the dispensary business plan-related material into this one sample document. Our Dispensary Business Plan Template includes an executive summary with samples of:
- Executive Director Letter
• Scope of Project
• Mission Statement of Dispensary
• Organizational Structure of Dispensary
• Day-to-Day Goals, Objectives
• Capacity to Perform Work
• Site Use Analysis
• Implementation Strategy
• Partnerships, Team Members & Consultants
• The Need and Opportunity
The Business Plan also includes executive summaries of various plans that are offered for sale within this website that are critical elements of any comprehensive business plan. This includes:
- Products and Services
• The Market
• Building & Construction
• Security Plan
• Fire Plan
• Community Engagement
• Management and Governance
• Green Practices
• Research & Development
Completing your financial business plan can be overwhelming as there are so many factors to consider:
- What is the short and long-term financial feasibility of your dispensary or cultivation center?
- When will you break-even?
- How much medical marijuana can you cultivate in your space and will that be enough to service all your patients?
- How much does an average grow room cost to build and what is the gross margin on medical marijuana cultivation?
- How many employees will you be able to hire and how much can you pay them?
If you’re having a hard time answering these questions, then you will find this Downloadable Dispensary Financial Plan Template extremely helpful. You will receive a Financial Plan Template in Word Doc format and an interactive Financial Model Excel Template. It’s fully customizable so you can run different scenarios for plants, yields, patient consumption levels, etc. to give you different results.
Our marijuana dispensary and cultivation Financial Plan will not only increase your chances of opening and running a successful medical marijuana dispensary or cultivation center, but it will give you and your investors a comprehensive 3-year projection of what you can possibly expect when cultivating and selling marijuana.
The plan has been developed by an experienced CPA and includes information for:
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Production Schedule
- Sources & Uses
- Balance Sheet
- Salaries Worksheet
Please Note: All of the plan templates are vertically integrated and not specific to any geographic region, unless stated otherwise. You will be responsible for customizing the template plans to fit your market, business and state laws.