The Dispensary Permits Arizona Dispensary Application Template Package includes:
- CHAA Map and Analysis
- All necessary State Documentation including: Application, State Forms, Attestations and Rules & Regulations
- Policy and Procedure Templates
- Inventory Control Plan
- Patient Education Plan
- Security Plan
- Patient Record keeping Plan
- Articles of Organization Template
- Interactive Financial Pro Forma
- Sample Bylaws
- Example letters for Zoning
Please note: Clients will be responsible for customizing the template plans prior to submission
Inventory Control Plan Template
The entire Downloadable Inventory Control Plan Template is around 30 pages in length. The tracking and control of inventory is essential to all aspects of medical marijuana cultivation and dispensing, from keeping products and the facility secure to fulfilling your compassionate mission. While preventing opportunities for diversion, this plan details ways to provide a steady supply of high-quality marijuana to meet the medical needs of patients.
The goal of inventory control is to create a wholly transparent process of production and distribution so that at any time, regardless of its production stage, the condition and quantity of every product is documented. This will allow exceptional marijuana quality while avoiding over or underproduction, and allowing detection and prevention of any misallocation or theft.
The goals of inventory policies and procedures are:
• ensuring product integrity for patients
• preventing internal or external product diversion
• complying with Department regulations
• tracking key statistics related to patients, products, and business
There are four components to a comprehensive inventory control system:
• well-trained and well-supervised staff
• state-of-the-art electronic inventory tracking
• information security
• rigorous operational protocols of management, oversight, and accountability
Heavily relevant to inventory control is, of course, the overall security of facility and operations, which is extensively elaborated in our Dispensary Security Plan.
Patient Education Plan Template
The entire Downloadable Dispensary Patient Education Plan Template is around 30 pages in length. Each dispensary owner should be committed to providing patients with accurate information regarding the health effects of medical marijuana. Patient education and support are essential to achieving overall patient wellness.
With our well-designed and well-delivered educational and support program, each patient can learn about important legal and medical aspects of medical marijuana. Topics include:
• Patient Education Overview
• Research and medicinal Effects Tracking
• Substance Abuse and Misuse
• Patient Handbook
• Patient Welcome
• Patient Guidelines to Stay Safe and Healthy
• Patient’s Rights
• Medical Marijuana Law Overview
• Patient Services
• Guide to Using Marijuana
• Dosage, Potency and Tolerance
• Side Effects of Using Marijuana
• Sativa vs. Indica
• Understanding Edibles
Patient Record Keeping Plan Template
The entire Downloadable Dispensary Patient Record Keeping Plan Template is around 15 pages in length. To protect patient confidentiality, many medical marijuana states require performance standards and guidelines to be met. Concerns of patient privacy require medical marijuana business and cultivation owners to be more careful than ever before. For instance, records should not be kept under patients’ names, but under their state or city medical marijuana ID number or an assigned dispensary membership number, if they do not require to have a state or city ID. The dispensary should track when members’ recommendations or IDs expire to avoid providing cannabis to ineligible patients. Records should be kept on all patient consultations where patient’s health and medical marijuana use are discussed.
Other requirements this plan discusses includes:
• Patient Recordkeeping Handbook
• Privacy, Confidentiality and Information Security
• Record Retention Policies
• Record Review and Quality Assurance
• Documentation Handling
• Staff Training
• HIPAA Compliance
Security Plan Template
The entire Downloadable Dispensary Security Plan Template is around 25 pages in length. We have developed a comprehensive cultivation and dispensary Security Plan for the protection of your equipment, inventory, products, and more importantly, your people. There are added security challenges that medical marijuana facilities face, so our Security Plan considers many policies, procedures, and systems that provide sufficient protection.
The Downloadable Dispensary Security Plan Template is divided into two main sections: Facility Security and Operational Security. Both categories are designed to minimize security exposure and prevent breaches before they even occur. However, in the event that preventative measures fail, the Operational Security Plan is designed to quickly observe, monitor, protect, counter and report any situations that do occur.
The Facility Security section includes:
• Location and Site Security Characteristics
• Secured Employee Parking
• Around the Clock Coverage
• Security Systems
• Maintenance of Security Systems
• Access Control / Ingress & Egress
• Perimeter Security
• Product Security
The Operational Security section includes:
• Security Threats & Contingency Planning
• Transnational Security
• Delivery Security
• Human Resource Policies
• Employee Security Training
• Inventory Control
• Guest, Media & Visitor Procedures
• Neighborhood Involvement
• Emergency Response
Business Plan (Financial Business Plan)
Completing your financial business plan can be overwhelming as there are so many factors to consider:
- – What is the short and long-term financial feasibility of your dispensary or cultivation center?
- – When will you break-even?
- – How much medical marijuana can you cultivate in your space and will that be enough to service all your patients?
- – How much does an average grow room cost to build and what is the gross margin on medical marijuana cultivation?
- – How many employees will you be able to hire and how much can you pay them?
If you’re having a hard time answering these questions, then you will find this Downloadable Dispensary Financial Plan Template extremely helpful. You will receive a Financial Plan Template in Word Doc format and an interactive Financial Model Excel Template. It’s fully customize-able so you can run different scenarios for plants, yields, patient consumption levels, etc. to give you different results.
Our marijuana dispensary and cultivation Financial Plan will not only increase your chances of opening and running a successful medical marijuana dispensary or cultivation center, but it will give you and your investors a comprehensive 3-year projection of what you can possibly expect when cultivating and selling marijuana.
The plan has been developed by an experienced CPA and includes information for:
• Income Statement
• Cash Flow Statement
• Production Schedule
• Sources & Uses
• Balance Sheet
• Salaries Worksheet