Completing your financial business plan can be overwhelming as there are so many factors to consider:
- – What is the short and long-term financial feasibility of your dispensary or cultivation center?
- – When will you break-even?
- – How much medical marijuana can you cultivate in your space and will that be enough to service all your patients?
- – How much does an average grow room cost to build and what is the gross margin on medical marijuana cultivation?
- – How many employees will you be able to hire and how much can you pay them?
If you’re having a hard time answering these questions, then you will find this downloadable Dispensary and Cultivation Financial Plan Template extremely helpful. You will receive a Financial Plan Template in Word Doc format and an interactive Financial Model Excel Template. It’s fully customize-able so you can run different scenarios for plants, yields, patient consumption levels, etc. to give you different results.
Our marijuana dispensary and cultivation Financial Plan will not only increase your chances of opening and running a successful medical marijuana dispensary or cultivation center, but it will give you and your investors a comprehensive 3-year projection of what you can possibly expect when cultivating and selling marijuana.
The plan has been developed by an experienced CPA and includes information for:
• Income Statement
• Cash Flow Statement
• Production Schedule
• Sources & Uses
• Balance Sheet
• Salaries Worksheet
Please Note: Template plans are vertically integrated and not specific to any geographic region. You will be responsible for customizing the template plans to fit your market, business and state laws. You will be provided a digital download link to receive the template immediately after purchase.