Looking to open a Medical Marihuana Facility in Michigan and don’t know where to start? Purchase our Downloadable Michigan Medical Marihuana State Application Guide
Our Downloadable Michigan Medical Marihuana State Application Guide, customized to Michigan’s Medical Marihuana Program and the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act, is roughly 50-pages, designed as a detailed summary and checklist of all the action items you will need to complete prior to application submission for a Grower, Processor, Transporter or Provisioning Center (Dispensary) License. Learn all the essentials from team building activities, inventory control, real estate selection to local community efforts.
- State Regulatory History
- Types of Licenses
- Recordkeeping and Entry Requirements
- Business Organization Tasks
- Legal Tasks
- Real Estate Tasks
- Community Building Tasks
- Local and State Licensing Requirements
- 2018 Michigan Market Analysis
- Investment Considerations & Potential Barriers to Entry
- Company Management Teams
- Steps to Apply for a Michigan State Marihuana Facility License
- Plans Required by the State of Michigan
- And more!
You will be provided a digital download link to receive the Michigan Application Guide immediately after purchase.